For clients with lightweight tripods and minimal camera movement. Or, for quicker setup time. It’s useful to quickly swing the teleprompter off-axis, either for a pseudo-interview or for taking the camera to shoot B-roll elsewhere. It’s also great if you have two cameras—each on a different focal length—that share the same teleprompter hood.
The teleprompter is self-supported on our short C-stand or rolling stand. The camera lens—on your tripod—is then nosed through the hood. Easy!
The system includes:
• A short C-stand and mounting plate.
• A single 10, 15, 19 or 22 inch LCD monitor.
• Laptop computer with teleprompter software.
• A friendly, skilled operator.
• All necessary cables and accessories. Battery-power and Highbright units on request.